[CT Birds] Hummers galore

Eleanor Linkkila elinkkila at charter.net
Tue Aug 12 09:05:16 EDT 2014

I have had the same experience in Hampton for the season.  Normally I just
change the feeders at regular intervals but this year I have had to be on
high alert for empty feeders.  We have had very little rain here and I
wondered if the dry conditions added to the birds at the feeders rather than
at the plants.  In any event, it is a joy to see so many hummers.

Eleanor Linkkla
Hampton