[CT Birds] Guilford Red-necked Phalaropes

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 18:38:06 EDT 2014

This is a great reminder than nasty weather is probably the best time to be
out shorebirding in Connecticut, whether coastal or inland! Birds that
would otherwise not be seen flying over the state are sometimes downed by
rain that interrupts their migration. Just make sure you aren't in the
vicinity of any lightning...

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
www.shorebirder.com