[CT Birds] Death of my oldest cockatiel - New Britain

Robert Jase busterggi at aol.com
Thu Aug 14 08:09:18 EDT 2014

Sad to report that my oldest cockatiel, Clyde, died last night.  I received Clyde and his mate Bessie (who died eight years ago) in 1996 from a co-worker who could no longer keep them.  She had caught Clyde at her backyard feeder (he was very friendly and loved perching on people) some ten years earlier.  Between them Clyde and Bessie produced dozens of young who were given away to good homes.I still have four of their 'children' and two 'grandchildren'.  Clyde will be missed.

Robert Jase
busterggi at aol.com