[CT Birds] Rocky Hill Meadows - Blue Grosbeak

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sun Aug 17 10:51:22 EDT 2014

Great find!  Most of us think of RHM as a shorebird/raptor spot, but the landbird migration can be excellent there, particularly in the fall.  I've had big numbers and variety of warblers there on early mornings after the passage of a cold front, particularly along the river near the Jersey barriers north if the typical shorebird spots.

Patrick Comins

Sent from my iPhone