[CT Birds] new baby in New Brain

Robert Jase busterggi at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 13:53:00 EDT 2014

Yesterday a neighbor of mine brought me a tiny not-quite fledgling which her daughter had brought her.  I know, never 'rescue' a young bird - let its parents take care of it and realize that most don't make it.  But I'm stuck as I don't know where it was found.  So I'm using a couple of decades of raising cockatiels to see if I can keep it going.  I think it may be a wren or finch as its pretty tiny, if it makes it and I can id it I'll pass that along.
Robert Jase
busterggi at aol.com