[CT Birds] Birding Guides for Children Needed

sffaulkner at comcast.net sffaulkner at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 20:41:03 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I am putting a Project FeederWatch program in place in four primary schools in Enfield, and I’m in need of 8+ bird guides for children.  For example, the Peterson guide for young children is nice, has the common birds, and is easy to read. If anyone has one that they’d be willing to donate, I’d be very grateful.   The students are grades K-2, from age almost 5 to possibly 8.  “gently used” is terrific!

Children’s books about birds would be welcome, too.

Please contact me if you can donate a copy (or more!) and I’ll arrange pickup.

Sarah Faulkner