[CT Birds] Westport Tree Farm

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:39:52 EDT 2014

We had another push of migrants again early this morning at the Smith-Richardson Tree Farm in Westport.Yesterday I counted 27 Eastern Kingbirds in the tree tops of which 23 flew in as I was looking at four others.Yesterday and today's highlights includes Blue-gray Gnatcatchers,Red-eyed Vireos,Black-and-white,Chestnut-sided,and Nashville Warbler,as well as American Redstarts and Great-crested Flycatchers.

American Oystercatchers are staging in Westport.AJ and Sue Hand and I counted 36 individuals from the boat on Cockenoe Island.
Enjoy migration along with the spectacular weather we are
experiencing!

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone