[CT Birds] Rentschler field

zellene zellene at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 20 09:11:42 EDT 2014

I was just contacted by a reporter from the Hartford Courant, wanting to know about the birds at Rentschler. She apparently knows little or nothing about this issue and its long history. Hard to believe the Courant is interested at this point. She asked to meet with me and I am willing to do that, but I was not involved in this battle.  I did give her some background and information about grasslands and threatened birds.  I am looking for someone who would be willing to speak with her....someone knowledgeable about all the issues, past and present.

Let me know and I will forward your name and email address to her.

Zellene
Zellene at earthlink.net