[CT Birds] Hoyden's Hill Open Space, Fairfield, Philadelphia Vireo

charles barnard jr chbarnjr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:20:08 EDT 2014

A Philadelphia Vireo was hanging upside down, feeding upon something under
a leaf,  about 8' in front of me and only 9' above ground this morning at
Hoyden's Hill Open Space in Fairfield. It was the best look which I have
ever had at one and my camera was hanging around my neck, but I forgot I
had it with me. The Philly was feeding with a small group of warblers and a
White-eyed Vireo was part of the mix as well.

Charlie Barnard Jr.