[CT Birds] Giant swallowtail

James Hunter hunterj at wilton.k12.ct.us
Mon Aug 18 17:19:21 EDT 2014

Claudia, et. al,

I had one as well last Monday and Tuesday in Wilton at a private property. I just got a text message that it was seen again today.

J. Hunter
WHS Biology & AP Environmental Science
WHS Organic Garden Organizer/Garden Adviser
Wilton CT. 06897
(203) 762-0381 x 6032
hunterj at wilton.k12.ct.us

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete and destroy the message.