[CT Birds] Shorebird ID Workshop Tomorrow

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Aug 22 16:33:30 EDT 2014

I haven't seen a posting of this recently, so I wanted to remind folks that the annual COA Shorebird ID Workshop is tomorrow at the Connecticut Audubon Society's Coastal Center at Milford Point.   Leaders will be Audubon Connecticut's Patrick Comins (Me) and Sean Graesser.   It will start with an indoor PowerPoint presentation, followed by a field workshop.

COA Shorebird Workshop
WhenSat, August 23, 8am - 11am
WhereAudubon Coastal Center at Milford Point, Milford, CT (map<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Audubon%20Coastal%20Center%20at%20Milford%20Point%2C%20Milford%2C%20CT>)
DescriptionShorebird Workshop Saturday, August 23rd, 2014 at 8:00 am Audubon Coastal Center at Milford Point, Milford Sharpen your shorebird identification skills at one of the best places to see shorebirds in the state. We may have an indoor presentation before going out to the beach. The workshop is open to COA members and non-members alike. Bring a scope if you have one. Leader: Patrick Comins. Contact person: Chris Loscalzo at closcalz at optonline.net and 203 389-6508.

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road