[CT Birds] Nighthawks again, Sat., 8-23-14

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Sun Aug 24 09:41:57 EDT 2014

I went back to Eagleville (Mansfield) yesterday evening (Sat.,  8-23-14)
And there were still a few, but very sporadic. I saw a total of 26.  Then I
came back to my home in Coventry, near the north end of the lake, and  as I
got out of the car  I saw 2 Nighthawks fly over my house. I  counted a total
of 9, and they circled the open lot across the street for about  5 minutes,
hawking insects. By then it was almost  dark.

Don Morgan,  Coventry
mntncougar at aol.com