[CT Birds] Cedar waxwings, etc - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 25 10:23:50 EDT 2014

Walking around our property here this morning I noted a feeding flock of at least 20 cedar waxwings in the top of oak trees. Hard to watch the waxwings as they were flying about rapidly after insects I have to assume?. Had a good number of American robins around the house earlier. Noted a female Baltimore oriole, eastern phoebes, eastern pewees, chipping sparrows, and the regular "full time" bird residents (chickadees, titmouse, w-b-nuthatch) in my short walk around the house here.

David W Babington
Washington, CT