[CT Birds] Connecticut Audubon Society Photography Event

andrewgriswold at comcast.net andrewgriswold at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 13:07:39 EDT 2014

Hello Friends and Supporters,

My dear friend, traveler, and EcoTravel supporter Diana Atwood Johnson has been impressing the public for years with her bird and wildlife photography. In addition to being a talent behind the lens, she is also the author of a fabulous book titled “Swallow Tales” all about the avian phenomenon that appears nearly in her backyard every fall. Diana is a talented photographer and writer and we know you will fall in love with her work. There is no pressure to purchase a piece so please just stop by for some food, drink, and comradery while you enjoy the exhibit.

Diana has been kind enough to dedicate one night’s proceeds of her exhibit sales to benefit Connecticut Audubon Society EcoTravel when she and I will be co-hosting this wonderful event on Thursday, August 28 th 5:30-7:30pm . There will be both framed photographs and works on canvas ranging in size from 9” x 6” to 40” x 36”. The prices of these photographs are very reasonable and will make a fabulous accent to any home or office or make a great gift for your favorite nature enthusiast. As well as a variety of bird-themed pieces, Diana is also exhibiting her large mammal photographs taken while visiting Etosha National Park in Namibia.

We hope you will join us for this special event and if you cannot make it that evening, please take the time to stop by the exhibit at the Sill Gallery of Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts in Old Lyme (84 Lyme Street – Exit 70 off of Route 95). The Bird’s Eye View exhibit ends August 30 th .

We appreciate your support. Below is the link for information on the Bird’s Eye View exhibit.

http://www.lymeacademy.edu/index.php/exhibitions/birds_eye_view_photographs_of_the_natural_world_by_diana_atwood_johnson/

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,

Andy