[CT Birds] Sandy Point - Tern spectacle, Horned Grebe

Gina Nichol gina at sunrisebirding.com
Mon Aug 25 21:05:28 EDT 2014

Steve Bird and I spent this lovely evening at Sandy Point. I was pleased to see the tern feeding frenzy in New Haven harbor (1600+). We scanned and scanned but could not find anything definitive other than Commons. A summer plumage Horned Grebe was a surprise.

Gina Nichol
Sunrise Birding, LLC

Begin forwarded message: