[CT Birds] Birds

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 16:43:52 EDT 2014

Lisa G 8/31/14, Hi all. My mom moved the feeders down to the deck area were
we usually move them to at the end summer... Glad she did it ahead of time
by a few weeks, anyway today had male and female blue birds, 2 juvy downys
one male and female, numerous house finches, gold finches. There's a juvy
song sparrow and Carolina wrens making a racket lol. 2 common night hawks
went over. I'm really glad I can sit for the time I'm allowed to sit on the
deck to watch everyone flying around, back surgery I'm only allowed to sit
for 20 mins. Then I have to move. I'm going to try and get someone to take
me for a quick ride tomorrow.  Hope all is well everyone. Lisa