[CT Birds] exact spot for phalaropes

Keith Mueller kmueller at ntplx.net
Thu Aug 28 11:36:12 EDT 2014

Andrew, thePhalarope was seen in the small salt hay marsh (Leetes Farm) behind the white farm house on 146 and the corner of Shell Beach Rd. I was there between 6:30 to 8:00 am this morning and I didn't see the Phalarope.....or the Western, Baird's and White-rumped Sandpipers. But good numbers of Lesser Yellowlegs present and flying in and out of the marsh in/from all directions. Hope that helps, good luck!
Keith Mueller

Sent from my iPhone