[CT Birds] Lighthouse Point Hawk Watch, 8-28-14

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 28 22:06:18 EDT 2014

Mike Horn recently posted about the State Street Eagles, a very accessible group in which to view, and just a few kilometers from Lighthouse.  However, Don's birds did go in the right direction.  The (counting) rules are the (counting) rules.

Also, Greg (Hanisek) reported a few "Broadies" a few days ago.  It will be interesting to see if this unusually cool summer will result in changes in the migration.  Based on initial reports from Bluff and Lighthouse Points -- perhaps not.

Steve Mayo