[CT Birds] Fish in the sound

John Ogren northernrail at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 12:56:25 EDT 2014

There seems to be no shortage of "bunker" in Old Saybrook.  I haven't had any luck snagging them but the 5-6 adult Osprey who spent the summer in and around the Plum Bank Marsh haven't had any problems catching them. Every time I have gone out in my boat I usually see one or 2  fly by with a fish.

John Ogren