[CT Birds] Where can we look for CT Warbler?

Sunrise Birding gina at sunrisebirding.com
Sat Sep 6 07:16:25 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I hope this is ok to post. Steve Bird (from England) is in Connecticut for one more day and we will be searching for his last NA wood warbler, Connecticut Warbler, on Sunday morning. We know it's a little early but with this front coming through tonight we may have a
chance. We will study the listserves and ebird reports past and present to try and determine our strategy and the best place to look. If anyone has advice, we'd love to hear it.

We know about the one in Brooklyn (Prospect Park) and will be heading to Cumberland Farm fields in Ma next week but tomorrow it's Connecticut in Connecticut.

Thanks!

Gina at sunrisebirding.com

Gina Nichol
Sunrise Birding, LLC