[CT Birds] Avocet, West Haven

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 12:33:42 EDT 2014

Mark, When I saw your message I was pretty upset but I went back and read my eBird post.  It needed some editing to say what I intended.  It's fixed now.  I wrote the description for my own reference, and I much prefer alternate plumage, not basic on certain birds.  I did not intend to say the bird itself was boring.

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT