[CT Birds] Thompson(?) Yellow-bellied Fly

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Wed Sep 3 21:05:00 EDT 2014

Passing this along.

 From Dylan Pedro
Today at Quaddick State Forest in Douglas:
Yellow-bellied Flycatcher at a small bog on the main trail just west off of Quaddick Town Farm Rd.
Two Pine Warblers, which were actually singing to each other from across one of the coves of Quaddick Lake.
I also heard a BT-Blue sing yesterday at nearby Buck Hill in RI. I always thought that most warblers didn't sing during the fall...except for Black-and-Whites, which seem to always give their alternate song no matter the time of year. Anyone else have similar experiences with fall warblers?

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT