[CT Birds] The topic is Birds, and Connecticut

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Sep 4 11:02:45 EDT 2014

At the risk of being repetitious, the topic of this list is birds.  I assume everyone here knows what is a bird, and what isn't.

And while I am saying things we all know, the list rule is that EVERY POST include your NAME and TOWN.  I am lax at enforcing this, but that does not mean ignore it.

Roy Harvey, your somewhat grumpier list administrator
Beacon Falls, CT