[CT Birds] RI pelagic opportunity 9/28

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 18:10:09 EDT 2014

I'm posting on behalf of the Ocean State Bird Club and Carlos Pedro.

Glenn Williams
Mystic

The Ocean State Bird Club is sponsoring and has scheduled a Pelagic for Sunday,
September 28.

The trip will leave Galilee Harbor in RI on one of the larger Frances Fleet
boats at 7 am, return at 3-3:30 pm and cover the Mud Hole and Coxes Ledge areas.

Anyone interested should go to the link below for further information
and to register for the trip. We are hoping to make this an annual September trip. Hope you can join us.

http://www.oceanstatebirdclub.org/september-28-pelagic-trip.html

Carlos Pedro