[CT Birds] Westport Highlights

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:44:54 EDT 2014

 I had a flurry of activity early this morning at the CT Audubon Tree Farm during my 90 minute visit.Could have used help as birds were flitting about frantically and I'm sure I missed some. Most of the activity was in the back northeast corner of the property which has not been the case recently.

9/10/14-Westport-CT Audubon Tree Farm- 2 Yellow-throated Vireo,Tennessee Warbler,3 Northern Parula,4 Yellow Warbler,2 Magnolia & a Black-and-White Warbler,2 American Redstarts,Mourning Warbler,3 Common Yellowthroat,3 Rose-breasted Grosbeaks,adult male Baltimore Oriole

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from myMail for iOS