[CT Birds] Birds

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:18:53 EDT 2014

Lisa G Stafford Springs. 9/9- 9/10/14. As of yesterday 9/9 I still had a
female hummingbird. Today none at least as of right now at 4:13 pm. I had a
raven fly over 3 red shouldered hawks, I also have a few yellow rumped
warblers, still few pine warblers, Carolina wren family next door and still
some of my regulars. Some juveniles are starting to get nice coloring and
filling out cuties I love this time of year, actually I don't mind all the
seasons but I do like it when the migrants come back in spring.. off topic
anyone notice more spiders this season? I've seen so many daddy long legs.
Lisa