[CT Birds] Quiet morning SW CT

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 09:51:17 EDT 2014

Frank,

I just checked last night's radar and saw very little migration, if that is any indication. The front probably passed too late yesterday for much movement this far east last night (this has happened a few times over the last couple of weeks). I'm guessing that Bluff had some birds but was slow given what you'd expect at this time of year. We've had very few "classic" migration weather nights this season, so far. The timing has been just a bit off for each front.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
www.shorebirder.com

Sent from my iPhone