[CT Birds] Guilford RT 146 birds, Baird's and 2 Pectorals

Carolyn sailcarm at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 17:02:32 EDT 2014

Just after Frank and Joe left, 2 Pectoral Sandpipers flew in. I should have posted it, but self doubt was setting in.  Fortunately Frank # 2, i.e.
Frank Gallo,  arrived and confirmed my ID.

Other birds in addition to the Baird's posted earlier:  3 GW Teal, 4 BW Teal, 60 SP Sandpipers, 10 Least Sandpipers, 10 Lesser Yellowlegs, 2 Killdeer, 3 SP Plover, 1 RT Hawk, several Osprey

Thanks Gina for posting about the Baird's this morn.

Over on Shell Beach there were several Laughing Gulls

List has been submitted to eBird

Carolyn Cimino

Sent from my iPhone