[CT Birds] Quiet morning SW CT

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 09:54:31 EDT 2014

 Quieter than I had hoped for at the tree farm in Westport but I did have a few migrants including RE Vireos,Nashvile,Yellows,Magnolia,Black-and-white Warblers as well as 3 a Northern Parulas and a Rose-breasted Grosbeak.
At Sherwood Island SP I had a Northern Waterthrush next to the west side viewing platform and 5 Blue-gray Gnatcatchers in the spruce grove.

Tina Green

Sent from myMail for iOS