[CT Birds] Sad Question - Hummer

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 11:21:25 EDT 2014

We can use it for Birdcraft Museum.  Please label it as to the date and
place found and the species (Which I assume is what you think it is) and
let me know where you are so I can arrange the transfer.  If you could put
it in a plastic bag or container in your freezer to preserve it in the
meanwhile, that would be great.  Thank you!

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut