[CT Birds] Spots??

Daisy daisye23 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 12:14:45 EDT 2014

Hey all!! I need your help. I haven't been able to go birding much this summer (if only we didn't need money to survive, lol) and I am planning on going to different spots on CT for the next few weeks. My question is: where in CT do I go??? So, keeping in mind with migrations happening and special visitors in CT, what are some exceptional places that never seem to disappoint? I am from Groton but am willing to travel to ANY part of CT. Variety is the spice of life!! Thank you in advance ;-)
 P.S- planning on going out to Bent of the River if anyone would like to join today

~Daisy Echevarria