[CT Birds] Lost and Found items

Folsom-O'Keefe, Corrie cfolsom-okeefe at audubon.org
Tue Sep 16 14:17:05 EDT 2014

Dear CTbirders,

 Yesterday Patrick Comins, myself, and few others were birding at Milford Point, Sandy Point, Lighthouse Point, and the Leetes Island Marsh.  One member of our party lost a gold bracelet that was given to her by her husband at some point over the course of the day.  If anyone comes across a gold bracelet at one of these locations, please let me know.

Also, at Sandy Point, we noticed a coffee mug and two bird books by the bird and butterfly garden.   Apparently they had already been there for a few hours.  Georgianna Jette, who lives nearby, picked them up and would like to get them back to their owner.  She can be reached at: georgiannajette at yahoo.com

Thank you,

Corrie Folsom-O'Keefe
Cfolsom-okeefe at audubon.org
Audubon CT