[CT Birds] Spots??

Daisy daisye23 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 14:18:53 EDT 2014

Thank you all who responded!! I am beyond appreciative. It's nice to know that I live just 5 mins from one of the best birding spots. It's funny though bc I rarely visit since it's SO close!! I usually travel an hour to 1.5 whenever someone on here mentions something worth seeing. I guess I really should stop taking that for granted. Thank you, Roy, for your in-depth review. I am still looking for the best places to hawk watch, find the most variety of warblers and go to the other side of CT so any other suggestions would still be greatly appreciated!!

~Daisy Echevarria
  Groton, CT