[CT Birds] Upcoming Bird Festivals Slideshow

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Sep 16 15:38:53 EDT 2014

There are three bird-related festivals coming up and my latest slideshow features information on each of them.  This Saturday is the "Bent Fest"at the Audubon Center at Bent of the River, Sunday is the Lighthouse Point Park Migration Festival and next weekend is the "Hawk Watch Festival & Green Bazaar" at Audubon Greenwich.  I featured a photo of the Sabine's Gull from the recent Hartford Audubon pelagic as one of the marathon migrants in the slideshow:
http://www.wxedge.com/articles/20140916great_migrations

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation