[CT Birds] Hamden - Upper Lake Whitney Cycle, Sep 18, 2014

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Thu Sep 18 20:09:52 EDT 2014

Lake Whitney is rising, but slowly due to the drought, so there are still bottoms available.  The kettle holes around it have little standing water left, and I'm a bit concerned for the frogs & turtles.  A few shore birds are still around, but bring a scope.  Highlight:  5 Green Heron, and some nice shots of GBH & Egret.

Begin forwarded message: