[CT Birds] Spots??

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:27:04 EDT 2014

There are many places to go, so you'll probably get quite a few helpful
offline responses from folks. I will reply publicly just in case there are
others on this listserv who are not aware of this book:

It's a great way to learn the best birding spots in CT - where and when to
go - exacly what you're looking for. Since this book has been published a
few places probably no longer exist, but the "best" birding spots have gone
largely unchanged. I'd recommend it to anyone just learning about birding
in CT.

You may want to call The Audubon Shop in Madison or The Fat Robin in Hamden
to see if they are currently carrying any copies.

Best of luck,

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT