[CT Birds] Killing of bees and birds

Thomas Owsiany t.owsiany at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 17 20:35:29 EDT 2014

A giant pesticide company just asking the U.S. government to increase the legal limit on bee-killing pesticides by a stunning 4000%.

Will you chip in $1 to launch an emergency campaign to stop it?
Donate $1 now
Dear Thomas,
Breaking news: A massive pesticide company has just asked the U.S. government to increase the legal limit for its bee-killing pesticides by 4000%.
That’s right. Four. Thousand. Percent.
Bees are already facing a massive global die-off. This could be a death sentence for millions more bees.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is accepting public input on the decision for the next 27 days. So we're urgently working to organize beekeepers and the public to speak out against this devastating bee-killing proposal -- and we need your help.

Jon Lloyd, SumOfUs.org