[CT Birds] Humming Birds

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:08:30 EDT 2014

My late date on Hummers is October 5th and I am still inundated by
pugnacious youngsters at the feeders in Connecticut.  We have taken three
Hummers out of the Birdcraft banding nets this week, so I think we'll all
be seeing Hummers for a bit longer.  I'm in Maine right now and still
getting them at my feeders here.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Jim Voros via CTBirds <