[CT Birds] Rentschler Field

zellene zellene at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 20 08:19:27 EDT 2014

This whole Rentschler field thing seems to have taken off.  I have been getting calls from reporters from most of the networks and the Courant. Most of the time I am not here to respond. Patrick Comins has been providing excellent commentary to them. Yesterday afternoon, FOX ran a short piece with Patrick and the reporter John Charlton walking through the fields at Rentschler.
Though it was short, Patrick did an excellent job of hitting all the major points about grassland birds. I am sure this was heavily edited, but still a very good piece.