[CT Birds] Monarchs

Joseph.Bear at rbs.com Joseph.Bear at rbs.com
Tue Sep 23 13:00:13 EDT 2014

The few times I have been out recently I too have seen very few Monarchs; that said, I just returned from leading a CT Audubon trip to Monhegan Island, ME where Monarchs were everywhere.  We were trying to figure out what might explain that, or was it just a coincidence in that they're starting to move in numbers now, in all locations?

Joe Bear
Wilton, CT

Message: 6