[CT Birds] Connecticut Warbler - Meshomasic State Forest, East Hampton

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Fri Sep 26 13:54:12 EDT 2014

For those trying to find that spot on a map, I found it on Bing Maps (http://www.bing.com/maps) after failing to find it on Google maps.  On Google Maps it is the intersection of White Birch Rd and Portland Rd.

(On Bing the stand or birch trees MIGHT be here: http://binged.it/ZgkHvR.  Or not, just a guess.)

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT