[CT Birds] Birdies

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 19:22:47 EDT 2014

Lisa G, Stafford Springs, 9/27/14. Ok if I mess up with spelling please
forgive me I wanted to go for a nice ride today my boyfriend drove so I
could take my meds and try and be comfortable major surgery on the back
takes a while to heal. So anyway. I counted approximately 12 hawks Red
Tails, Cooper (he was on the ground with something), Red Shoulder ed, 3
unidentified small hawks,   1 Hawk was medium sized with narrow wings kinda
reminded me of a small osprey the way it's wings were held out underneath
Buffy that's all I could notice, Also a flock of about 30 small song birds
the flight pattern was similar to gold finches, and 30 t.vs up and about.
Lisa