[CT Birds] Westport CT Warblers & Chat

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:20:30 EDT 2014

 The Connecticut Warbler was found on the west side of park just north of the baseball field.Walk through the spruce grove and head towards the west side viewing platform. You will see the large boulder and Handicap parking sign. I would check the spruce grove and the area east and west of the original area where I spotted it.
Penny Solum had a possible glimpse when she showed up just after I saw it. Good luck!
Lots of warblers in that area and the spruce grove this morning.

Tina Green

Sent from myMail for iOS