[CT Birds] Hummingbird frozen

Alexander Brash abrash at ctaudubon.org
Sat Sep 27 15:46:20 EDT 2014

If they are a nice adult male in good condition, we are gathering them for the Birdcraft Museum.

Alexander R. Brash
abrash at ctaudubon.org<mailto:abrash at ctaudubon.org>

On Sep 27, 2014, at 3:29 PM, "Bensilano via CTBirds" <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org<mailto:ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>> wrote:

I have a neighbor who just asked me what to do with a dead hummingbird. I told him to freeze it and wait for me to give him an address to send it.
My only issue is, I need the an address to give to him. I remember reading about a similar event. If anyone has any info, I would love to hear from you.

Ben Silano
New Hartford