[CT Birds] Request for very ET advice

Jonah Cohen jonahc at cox.net
Sun Sep 28 19:42:37 EDT 2014

Greetings. Pardon my brief move away (far away) from Connecticut + our currently migrating avian friends, to ask list members for a bit of help.

Looking ahead to 2015, the missus + I are planning a little trip... to Costa Rica. On the one hand: yay! On the other: we're clueless. So if anyone has experience with CR and would be willing to share any advice (be it on selecting tours or accomodations, identifying those treecreepers or anything at all), please contact me off list - don't wanna clog the online CT postings with lots of messages about a place thousands of miles away. My e-mail = jonahc at cox.net

Quetzal rhymes with pretzel,
jonah cohen