[CT Birds] West Nile virus

minor.craig minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 29 00:06:21 EDT 2014

About six years ago I met a guy who had west Nile virus . You may not die from it buy it is crippling . He told me he got while fishing for stripers down by the shore . And he could no longer walk ...not sure if he was ever able to again since the person I knew who was in the same rehab was discharged before he was . .wasn't sure if everyone knew just how serious that virus is . He told me it attacks your brain .  Hope this helps someone and be careful handling dead birds suspected of carrying this desease.