[CT Birds] Marbled Godwit / Greenwich Point park CT end of August

Ryan MacLean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 14:03:50 EDT 2014

To elaborate on Fulvio's post, I have seen his pictures which were taken on August 22nd and it is indeed a Marbled Godwit. Unfortunately this bird was not seen by anyone else but it easily could have been the bird that showed up in Stratford on Sept 7th. A great find for Greenwich nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone