[CT Birds] After the rain stopped...

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 4 18:21:59 EDT 2014

The rain stopped here at around 6:00pm and when i went outside I saw these birds feeding from the trees around my house.
1 Blue headed Vireo
1 Redstart
1 Blackpoll Warbler
2 Black t Green
 I then saw a large flock - 60 plus -  of Blackbirds passing to my south going due East that were not Grackles but either Red wings or Poss Rusties? Haven't Redwings about gone by now?

note: I always leave about three Choke Berry plants to grow for the Thrushes to eat the berries into the winter. This week they were visited by several Hermit Thrush, one Robin and daily by 4 Bluebirds. A great plant to let grow in your yard for the birds!

Paul Carrier - Harwinton