[CT Birds] Question

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 21:43:59 EDT 2014

Frigatebirds are birds of tropical and subtropical oceans and are
exceedingly rare in New England. A check of eBird records or a field guide
range map show that. I am sure that if any birder had seen a frigatebird in
Connecticut it would have been posted immediately. Any such report should
come with a detailed description of the bird in question.

Thank you,

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT