[CT Birds] Pine warblers

Patrick and Christine petcmt54 at msn.com
Mon Oct 6 22:54:09 EDT 2014

Pat Tamborra, Salem CT yard, I have sighted pine warblers for the past seven days.  Several times, today, yesterday, Friday, there have been at least ten warblers (all pine) flitting about from 20 to 40 feet up in trees.  I have sighted several yellow rumps on and off.  Today I saw the gang of pines three different times, 7:30 AM, 4:30 PM and 5:45 PM.  Is this normal?  I know to expect pines now but am I seeing several waves or is a gang hanging out?